We all would want to look classy and expensive at some point in our lives but yet still not max out our credit card (balling on a budget).
Shopping when most retail stores are on either their annual sales and shopping pieces that will be essential for all seasons is a good start.
Following trends can be great but detrimental when those trends are out of style.
• Have up to 20 pieces of clothing that can always be recycled in different ways
• Basic tees are a must have in your closet for different looks and can also be layered or worn during summer.
• Secure that One Reliable faux leather (or real leather) that can be worn to elevate a look all season.
• Little black dress for that night out or casual evening should be a staple.
• A pair of jeans can be styled in so many different ways and should be in every stylish babes’ closet.
• A quality coat can be quite pricey and a comfortable, quality, stylish coat can cost an extra penny. Invest in a coat that can be styled for different occasions.
Shop this look
Jumpsuit-: Fashion nova
Denim Jacket-: HM
Leather Jacket-: Forever21
Purse-: Oribagu (I highly recommend)
For this look, I put together every basic pieces I have in my closet, transitioning my summer fashion Nova jumpsuit into winter.
Layering for the season is essential, so does sticking to budget but still looking like a million bucks.
This entire look cost me less than 120$ and I incorporated all my closet essentials for the weather.
Pairing the fashion nova jumpsuit with denim jacket and a vegan leather jacket for an extra warmth. All this pieces I have recycled so many times with different outfits, can be worn in different seasons (with or without layering).
I was going for an all black look with a little edge ( as per usual 😏). Adding accessories that makes an outfit seem different from what everyone has seen or done has been my current statement of mind. This outfit is simple, casual and chic.
I hope this was helpful for you guys?
Please Share & Subscribe to get updates and great deals on my homepage.
Peace & Love❤️